Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Apple Fun Park, Donnybrook

The girls at the top of what they called the "eiffel tower"

A few weeks ago we were heading to a birthday party at Bridgetown, but we didn't make it (sorry Sonia, looks like you had a good time). In the morning I'd had a very sore throat and by the afternoon a fever had developed, and I knew I had tonsillitis for the second time since being home. But we were half-way there, and I thought that if I just took some paracetamol I might get better enough to go to the party. Of course I didn't, but while I lay alternatively sweating and shivering on a picnic blanket on the ground, the kids had great fun at the best playground around. By the time we decided that we wouldn't be going to the party it was getting late, so we bought fish and chips and ate them at the playground. That is why the photos are taken in the dark...

The Apple Fun Park at night: a kids' paradise...


No comments: