Thursday, March 5, 2009

Local Link

I haven't had time to do much blogging, but I don't want you to stop looking here for updates. I have got some great photos to put up, but as they are not on this hard-drive it takes a bit of coordinating. I promise there will be more soon, now that Roger has finished his assignment. Which means I have had two late nights typing up 15 pages of answers. Why me? Well if it was left to Roger we'd still be waiting, and the due date looms. I have been his secretary, helping him check his answers as he dictates them to me while I type. He has to dictate them because I can't read his handwriting or decipher his shorthand.
In the absence of lovely photos I give you today a link to our local shire website westarthur.wa.gov.au. For those readers who are not familiar with our part of the world, this will give you a bit of an introduction to our town of Darkan and the Shire of West Arthur. I'll also add a permanent link in the sidebar.

No comments: