Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thou shall not Trespass...





This is what I saw in our front paddock when I took the girls to the school bus on Friday morning.
We do not drive like that through a germinating crop!
I still have no idea who left the tracks, but I don't like the idea of someone trespassing on our farm.
The tracks go down our driveway, then veer off into the paddock towards a closed gate where they turn around and go back out again on the front drive.
I don't think any legitimate visitor would have driven like that....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it' not me, i swear!!!
stef

The Telfers at Warragal Park said...

But you do drive like that???

Rike said...

I don´t drive like that and I would feel a bit offended too, as this sounds not really normal. Hopefully it was jut a drunk backpacker not finding the right track... .